Summer Getaway on Whidbey Island
Our Whidbey Island retreat offers forest solitude just minutes from Puget Sound's Salish Sea beaches and coastal towns. The cottage is located on five acres with a vernal pond and fir, cedar, and alder trees.
The island rental is one bedroom plus loft with high ceilings and skylight, which comfortably sleeps 2-4. Full kitchen, one bath, a front deck, and backyard. Wifi too.
Rates: $125/night for two people, prefer two night minimum July + August. We are pet friendly.
For questions and booking information, please email Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Weekly rates available.
We’re on five acres just outside the town of Freeland. There are walks out the front door. Nearby towns include Bayview Corner and Langley, and then to the north is historic Coupeville, which is near the Port Townsend ferry if you want to visit the Olympic Peninsula.
To reach the island, you catch the ferry boat at Mukilteo, which is a half hour from Seattle (with little traffic).
We have suggestions for great dining, hiking, and other activities. We’re open to hosting dogs, let us know about yours.
We prefer a minimum two-night stay and you will too as there’s so much to see and do!
Please email us for availability and/or more info: email@example.com
Here's some articles on things to see and do:
• Zagat guide to dining on Whidbey Island: https://www.zagat.com/b/6-delicious-reasons-to-drive-to-whidbey-island
• Whidbey Life magazine: https://www.whidbeylifemagazine.org
• Ebey's Landing National Historic Reserve: https://www.nps.gov/ebla/index.htm
• Whidbey Island Arts Council: http://www.islandartscouncil.org
• Deception Pass Park: http://parks.state.wa.us/497/Deception-Pass
• Port Townsend on Olympic Peninsula is a ferry ride away: http://enjoypt.com
• Farm Markets & Stands: http://whidbeycamanoislands.com/things-to-do/food-wine/farmers-markets-farm-stands-and-farms/?utm_content=bufferedc3f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer